The next best thing for Writers

I browsed the web having no idea what i was doing. I was bored and have nothing to do at all, to be honest I have something to do which i don't feel like doing at all. So I found this very interesting website One Page Per Day: A Web typewriter for Authors. Although the name says one page per day, you actually can write more than one page if you want.

It's an ideal place for writers(Am not a writer though). You don't have to create account if you have a google account.(Well, who don't?). You can log in straight with your google account. You can write whatever you feel like and I personally think that it's the more fun, cooler, next generation of blogging. You don't have to worry about people reading your blog, you don't have to worry whether people check your blog or not, you can rest assure that people are reading whatever you write because a lots and lots of people are writing and reading. You also can read other’s writing by clicking glimpse at the right corner of the page. The best part is, whatever is on your mind, what ever you feel like, you can share it to the world.

So, my friends and whoever read this post, i suggest you check the website and write whatever you like and share the world your thoughts and ideas. And the credit goes straight to you as you logged in with your google account.:). Seriously, You'll love it....
http://www.onepageperday.com/

3 Commentzz:

Hriatpuia Pa said...

Let me have a 'dekho' :)

Maisek said...

I don't know if I really wanted to do that! I'm quite satisfied reading your blog!

Xauz said...

heyy!!! thankssss !!! really appreciate! :))

 
Copyright © Xauz24